Capture is looking for a qualified Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts such as social media management, email marketing, webinar management, podcast production, and more.
Digital Media Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Build, schedule and launch all email campaigns and marketing automation campaigns.
- Post weekly blogs on Capture’s website.
- Monitor Capture’s web presence through tools such as Google Analytics, SalesForce and Pardot.
- Report and analyze digital marketing metrics and make suggestions for improvements.
- Improve our brand presence and perception.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels including proactive engagement with followers.
- Plan and produce monthly podcast with our Directors of Market management.
- Plan and facilitate webinars. This includes promotion, production, post-webinar communications.
- Manage all SEO efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest higher ed trends.
Must Have Skills
- 3 years of experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- A Social Media Enthusiast and a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic experience in WordPress and GoToWebinar
- Experience in project management.
- An ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding time-management skills.
- Some HTML experience.
- Experience managing multi-platform social media accounts for a large company.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field.
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience using Pardot and Salesforce.
- Experience using a social scheduling platform like CoSchedule, Hootsuite, or similar.
- Experience working in a CRM like SalesForce or Hubspot.
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Suites.
The Campaign Project Manager has a primary responsibility for creating, managing and maintaining all operational facets related to Capture client campaigns, products and services. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Project Management and collaborates closely with senior leadership and the Account Management Team, as well as client stakeholders to ensure flawless, on-time, and high impact delivery of service components. The Campaign Project Manager will leverage insights and customer intelligence to execute campaign launch, re-launch, optimization and closeout plans to deliver high results. This position requires strategic campaign development as well as managing tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables.
The Graphic Designer for Marketing is responsible for creating high-quality graphics for digital and print media. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and works closely with the marketing team, including a content writer, web developer, director of marketing and marketing coordinators. The Graphic Designer for Marketing must be able to follow established brand guides in order to design for white papers, emails, blogs, presentations, infographics, conference materials, digital ads, video, et al.
This is a production-oriented position, which requires high attention to detail and the ability to complete projects on a tight deadline. Successful candidates must work well under short deadlines, be able to collaborate with multiple team members, and take direction as well as work independently.
Department: Outside Sales
This position reports to Vice President of Sales and is a high-level, consultative sales position which calls on Presidents, Vice Presidents of Enrollment Management and CFOs of higher education institutions. This position requires extensive product knowledge and is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned quarterly sales quotas. Excellent prospecting skills are a must as only 25% of first appointments will be set for you by an inside sales executive. With a generous commission structure that includes renewals, this is an outstanding opportunity for a sales professional wanting uncapped earning potential.
Department: Account Management
The Account Executive is the primary business contact for the client, responsible for the execution of their strategic enrollment plan delivered via Capture’s services. The AccountExecutive, as the corporate liaison, consistently provides excellent service from facilitating support escalations to implementation execution resulting achievement of net revenue and contract retention goals.
Department: Inside Sales
As our Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based software demonstrations, developing customer relationships, managing a systematic follow-up process, and closing new business.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, methodical sales approach, demonstrated success selling SaaS into complex mid-market/enterprise accounts, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards. A major component of this role will focus on activities to create and build a pipeline at the front end of the sales cycle and close new business opportunities. Outbound prospecting will be required using various mediums while educating and positioning value for prospective clients. The successful Inside Sales Representative will secure new business opportunities, negotiate and close sales. The ability to close sales over the phone is essential in this role. This is an engaging, fast-paced environment, the position will report to the Inside Sales Director. The candidate should enjoy working in a collaborative environment and must have a passion for success while meeting and exceeding goals.
We’re more than a group of data junkies in Bourbon Country; we’re a family of innovators looking toward the future. All Capture employees have 4 things in common, we are all Brave, Humble, Clear, Generous and we all strive to be Better. Are you the next Capturite?
Interested in a position not listed here? Contact our Talent Manager to let us know!