In the most recent installment of Capture Connect, our client-only webinar series, we covered two new features on the Behavioral Intelligence Platform — one that centers on where students are visiting on your website, the other where your counselors should be visiting in the fall.
Top Pages and Tags
Let’s start with a feature that helps you see where your website visitors are landing as well as navigate your most likely applicants within the platform.
Top Pages and Tags is located within ENGAGE under the tracking tab, Visitor Analytics. That’s where you will see an interactive graph with data on page and tag views.
Use the population, enroll year, and prospect status to compare trends among your site visitors, or just peruse where your different populations land.
Your visitor analytics data allow you to:
- Look for trends in your current enroll year to strategize for the next enrollment cycle.
- Use the top pages to assist your marketing team in prioritizing the most visited sites to keep updated.
- Use most-visited pages to deploy dynamic content where your students are landing.
If you need help navigating this feature, say something to your account executive … or reach out to me!
Second, we introduced the new TRAVEL feature for our APPLY model partners. TRAVEL allows your counselors to view most-likely applicants in a downloadable list. Whether planning visits in their territory, or venturing into new, this feature gives you easy access to where your potential students are. You can use the toggle bar to zone into different deciles and check the boxes for which school types you’d like to view: Public, Private, or even Charter.
Through suggestions made from our Advisory Board, which is comprised of your peers at our partner institutions, we implemented touch points such as, “miles from campus,” to make this feature most beneficial for your teams.
Some ways to use this feature are:
- When counselors are traveling to an event, like NACAC, they can make the most of their travel by looking for schools to visit in the area.
- New counselors can use it as a reference for building their first territory.
- Want to send mailers? Toggle to decile 10 and check the schools types of interest, and target your most likely applicants
These two new features will add some ease as you wind down from Fall 2022 to ramp up and kick off your 2023 efforts. As always, we’re here for you if you need any help navigating the new features or need a refresher on the other ones!
Cat Hollands, Client Trainer, Capture Higher Ed