The year 2018 was big for university advancement and fundraising across the country! Alexa made her grand entry into fundraising. Jeff Bezos committed $2 billion. And a mega gift made medical school free at New York University. We tried to keep up with it all in Capture Higher Ed’s advancement blogs. Below are our top 10 most-read advancement blogs of the year.
Drum roll please …
- “Alexa, Give $50 to my University” – Smart Home Technology and Fundraising
- $100 Million Gift Makes NYU Medical School Free
- How To Seize the Day (of Giving) – Six Strategies
- Two Minutes to Make Gift Officers More Successful
- Why Wealthy Donors Stop Giving – In Their Own Words
- Hiring (or Becoming!) the Perfect Remote Employee
- Why You Should Understand the Experience Economy
- Writing Effective Contact Reports – A Four Decisions Checklist
- Modern Tools for 2018 Planned Giving Marketing
- Bezos Creates Educational Fund – $2 Billion Towards Education and Homelessness
Here’s to your health, happiness and successful campaigns in 2019!
By Kevin Bauman, Director of Philanthropic Initiatives, Capture Higher Ed