Tusculum teamed with Capture to drive inquiries, international inquiries and applications; promote various academic programs, campus visits and scholarships; and increase deposits.
Capture Behavioral Engagement (CBE)
- Monitor student’s web behavior then communicate one-on-one with each prospect based on his or her interests
- Send dynamic content — toasters, image swaps, popovers and triggered emails (targeted messages in real time) — that display information the student finds relevant and interesting based on their search behavior
- Use Capture Engagement Score (CES) to guide communications strategy unique to Tusculum.
Between August 1, 2015 and July 31, 2016, 457 students interacted with a piece of dynamic content.
Capture Labs analyzed two triggered emails including a STEM program email that targeted visitors who demonstrated interest in STEM program pages on the site. The other email encouraged visitors to submit their application if they visited multiple admissions pages. This email also included information on how to submit an enrollment deposit, if they are accepted.
– 920 total interactions
– 4.4% click-through rate
– 7.7% conversion rate – students who completed a form after clicking on a piece of dynamic content
– After receiving a triggered email, students’ average CAI increased 14% during the next week.