While Toledo has a strong application flow, the goal was to increase overall applications and be more strategic in specific application populations, especially in the area of international inquiries. The university also wanted to promote in-state and out-of-state campus visits, honors college interest and career fairs where the school’s counselors would be present.
Capture Behavioral Engagement (CBE)
- Monitor student’s web behavior then communicate one-on-one with each prospect based on his or her interests
- Send dynamic content — toasters, image swaps, popovers and triggered emails (targeted messages in real time) — that display information the student finds relevant and interesting based on their search behavior
- Use Capture Engagement Score (CES) to guide communications strategy unique to Toledo.
- Between August 1, 2015 and July 31, 2016, 10,091 students dynamic content
- Capture Labs analyzed three triggered emails for the school, including in-state and out-of-state visitors who went to visit-related pages, and also international visitors who visited the partner’s site from one of the school’s 12 sister cities in 11 countries.
– 18,283 total interactions
– 9.6% click-through rate
– 9.0% conversion rate — students who completed a form after clicking on a piece of dynamic content
– After receiving a triggered email, students’ average CAI (related to CES) increased 17% during the next week