The panel discussion — “Measure the Impact of Your Enrollment and Marketing Tech Stack” — was an opportunity to discuss and share information on how companies measure the impact of their technology on prospective student behaviors and actions.
The discussion was moderated by Capture’s Chief Product Officer Rajeev Arora and included:
- Gil Rogers, Executive Vice President of Strategic Partnerships at PlatformQ Education, which provides colleges and universities an all-in-one and easy-to-control, branded audience engagement platform.
- Dave Higginson, Head of Product Growth at Unibuddy, a digital, peer-to-peer communication platform that facilitates conversations between prospective university students and current student ambassadors.
- Carlos Perez, Chief Revenue Officer at Concept3D, a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps and virtual tours.
- Brooke Sterneck, Director of Product at CampusESP, which provides a modern, all-in-one, parent engagement platform that helps institutions connect with families with curated, timely content.
- Rob Carroll, Co-Founder and CEO at CampusReel, which creates authentic, student-driven videos at scale for university partners.
“The common thread is student engagement,” Arora said. “Engagement is central to all the technologies represented on the panel.”
After panel members introduced themselves and their companies, the discussion covered issues like what data is made available to client institutions; challenges around sharing and using that data; what is being done in the graduate recruitment space; how institutions can strike the right balance with their technology tools; and much more.
“We’re all learning from each other,” Arora said. “That’s the whole idea behind making sure the entire tech stack can integrate and exchange data back and forth.”